Sunday, March 11, 2018

Day Two...


The first movie that I ever remember seeing was when I was seven years old, it was a double-feature at a drive-in theatre in Eustis, Florida (it’s a former Walmart shopping center now).

I went with my parents and my two sisters.  The first movie was a re-release of “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”, and we three kids sat in the front seat while our parents sat in the back seat.  We were amazed and enthralled.

In between movies, we went potty and got some more snacks, and this time I was in the front seat with daddy and the girls were all in the back seat.

The second movie was “The Outlaw Josey Wales” and I was fixated on the screen - horses, cowboys, action, shooting.

Then…

A boobie.

I flew over the seat and spent the rest of the night on the floor in the back seat hiding!